I.S.H.Q
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.S.H.Q

International.Spy.Head.Quaters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrinceAmir
Mods
Mods
PrinceAmir

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know. Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know.   Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 3:02 pm

for me i listen to every thing except country....so ya i know about most of whats out there...not all but some lik 1/50 lol
Back to top Go down
Moon_Goddess
Admin
Admin
Moon_Goddess

Number of posts : 89
Localisation : Some place where the stones turn red and the sea waves green
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know.   Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:21 pm

i love Evanesence and Likin Park, GreenDAy, My Chemical Romance, Jay-Z, Omarion, Mario, Beyonce, P. Diddy, Christy Carlson Romano, 3 doors down, AFI, Plain White T's, Ciara, Tatu, Gwen Stephanie, the afters, Slip Knot, Nickle Back, Akon, Black Eyed Pea's, P.O.D, ...thats bout it i HATE country music but anything else is ok with me
Back to top Go down
https://i-s-h-q.all-up.com
PrinceAmir
Mods
Mods
PrinceAmir

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know.   Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 11:10 pm

ya i know what you mean....lol but when you put mario theres like 3 of them mario wannas, and the other 2 i forgot there last names..
to add to your list to make some of mine i would have to say Korn,Three Days Grace, Chris Brown, Utada Hikaru, Do As Infinity, BoA, fort minor, Mana, Brown Boy, Ginuwine, 2pac, Biggy Smalls, Old School Usher, and so on and so forth..
Back to top Go down
Moon_Goddess
Admin
Admin
Moon_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know.   Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 5:10 am

oh yea Within Temptation, Boa, and some others when it hink of them
Back to top Go down
PrinceAmir
Mods
Mods
PrinceAmir

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know.   Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 10:28 am

hmm Nirvana, Outcast, Bobby Valentino, Faster Kill Pussy Cat, Puddle Of Mudd, Bone Thugs N' Harmony, Crazy Bone, Lazy Bone, Bizzy Bone, Rob Zombie, Sean Paul, Stone Sour, Run DMC, DMX, Shakira, TI, Simple Plan, The Click5, System Of A Down, Rammstein, Ziggy Marley, 112, Incubus...so on and so forth
Back to top Go down
Moon_Goddess
Admin
Admin
Moon_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know.   Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 4:26 pm

too many boanes..anyways Pussy CAt Dollz, Simple Plan
Back to top Go down
PrinceAmir
Mods
Mods
PrinceAmir

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know.   Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 9:40 pm

goo goo dolls, creed, Corrine Bailey Rae, Cold Play, Coolio, Too Short, Twista, Cassie, Bubba Sparxxxs, Baby Bash, Gorillaz........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know.   Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Raper/Band/Group/Artist/Songs.. you know.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I.S.H.Q :: Chit Chat :: Mission talk :: General Talk-
Jump to: